The week that was . . .
- Created redundant file backups in the cloud for a more flexible and seamless workflow (or so that’s the idea).
- Reworked a couple of guitar riffs for a n/t/a song written back in March. Tried to fit new lyrics to it but the cadence isn’t quite right.
- Made zero progress on novel work.
- Had a serious bout of doubt about the prospects of novel writing given current conditions and lifestyle (but received counselling to the contrary from a writer friend to be named later in a separate post).
- Contemplated ditching long fiction in favor of writing long nonfiction.
- Went on a family vacation for an extended weekend on which naturally I did not write nor read.
The week to come . . .
- Who the hell knows? Kids are still out of school for another week. Much prep work to do.
- Have neglect/the/alarm band practice scheduled for this Wednesday and maybe next Sunday as well, during which I will completely lose myself to my unbridled love of music.