Coming in June to this Program:
– Brandon Rucker Interview: Yeah I know, I’ve been saying an interview (or two) has been coming for months now, but the persons who were conducting those have flaked out. The one coming next month is actually finished and is a part of a periodical newsletter and a promotional initiative of something I have a huge belief in.
– Art Community Interviews: I am connected, either directly or indirectly, to a great deal of artistic people in the world. It’s always nice to have more than one voice or perspective in a forum. So it only makes sense that I should provide a forum to showcase those individuals. In other words, there’s a method to my madness. Muhahahahah!
– Found Art Fridays: Way back in 2003-04 when I had a Live Journal blog, I used to find and post various pieces of art that struck me as undeniably beautiful. I need to resume that activity here to add some beauty to this here program.
– My Top Ten Favorite Bass Players: Rocking out to one of my favorite bands last night, grooving to one of my favorite bassists’ beautiful basslines, got me thinking about who would make my top ten list of low-end magistrates. So that will be a great music geek event that I can’t wait to get to.
– And, wait for it…wait for it…The Battle of the Bands Returns: So yeah, I kind of flaked out on this activity that I started in mid-March and burned out on in early April. Not from a lack of passion, that’s never a problem when it comes to celebrating music. It just required a lot of energy and at the time I was also working on things that required a lot of energy for creativity. And then the car died and all joy and fun took a brief sabbatical. But I’m not one for unfinished business, so I will get back to that crazy Battle of the Bands Tournament in the joyous month of June.
I’ve only recently realized that I have, like Stan “The Man” Lee, a love for alitteration. Who knew?